6/11/12

~week 23

Hi! Oh god I have to study now but I'ts so boring. I didn't do much last week. I went to school as usual, I had my driving lessons. On Saturday I painted my nails, which didn't come out as I wanted, but ok, I saw the soccer euro 2012 game, The Netherland vs. Denmark. It's sad that we lost, but omg a few of those Danes were fun to watch :) On Sunday I went to 'Snow White and the Huntsman'. I have to say that it wasn't my kind of movie. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't go again. I did like the scenery very much, which was beautiful and the snow and stuff... After the movie we went out to dinner for my grandgrandmother's 93th birthday with my family. Now I'm going to study until next Wednesday when my testweek is over. Finally holiday after that!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment