6/5/12

~week 22

Hi! From now on I'll be doing a weekly post of my life (I hope). This week was kind of normal, Monday I had a day off from school so I went to Rotterdam with my parents and grandparents. We walked there and went with the 'waterbus' to Dordrecht, which was nice. After that we eat Japanese, which was even better :) The weather was shit except for Monday. I had my second driving lesson Wednesday, which was very cool! It's scary sometimes and unreal me driving in a car, but I'll get used to it. School was normal. Today, Sunday, I went to The Hague (sadly not Amsterdam because of the rain) with my parents which was cool. We walked a bit and I didn't find what I wanted at h&m unfortunately. And it was freaking 9 degrees Celsius today , last Sunday it was 25!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment