12/30/10

AND AS A RACE WE LOOK BACK AND WE'VE COME SO FAR

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
2010 was a nice year. I saw  a lot new things. I've been to Ireland, France, Belgium, Germany and the USA, more countries than in 2009 (: I bought my Ipod Touch in May, which I can't live without at this moment, haha addicted? yes, very much. I saw Avenged Sevenfold in November, unforgettable hotness. 'Nightmare' from Avenged Sevenfold came out in July, favorite record of the year =] I bought also some other really cool things and I didn't get sick.  Now some things for 2011. Time goes fast, really fast. I really like '2011', cause on 11-11-2011 I'm getting 16 =] I want to become more sportive, and spend less time on my Ipod. I want to play more on my guitar and learn some Avenged Sevenfold songs on it, and I want to know the lyrics from every Avenged Sevenfold song . That are my goals for 2011. Aahhhh I type the whole time '2010', very frustrating. I wish you a happy 2011.

hard rock hotel orlando, usa 2010
dublin, ireland 2010
oberhausen, germany 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment