12/23/10

BURN IT TO THE FUCKING GROUND

hiiiiiii
no school till 2nd January. love it. whole days behind the computer, television. and my ipod touch. I really love my ipod. I seriously can't imagine my life now without my ipod. I have a secret collection of avenged sevenfold pics on it, which I'd like to watch anytime, anywhere. I think 2010 was a great year. I went on holiday to the usa for 14 days in May, it was really awesome. and then avenged sevenfold in November. a few hours ago I watched some videos from youtube of their performance. it almost made me cry. I don't know why. It just, uh, I wanna go back to the moment when they walked on stage and things like that, to see their faces and see their performance again. I really really really hope to see them live again. and i'm going to disneyland paris tomorrow till monday =] i can't leave without posting a hot video, so here it is;
synyster gates drunk. hot as fuck.
see you laterrrrrr and I hope you'll have the best christmas of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment