7/28/11

don't judge my passport photo, i know i look a bit loco

hiii! Life's been great the last month, and will be for the next three weeks, because 23rd August school starts again :[ But first I'm going to Oberhausen, Germany for 2 days, with my parents and there's a very big shopping centre, so that's gonna be cool! And I'm going to Disneyland Paris for four days, with my grandparents, nephew and niece! I'm sooooo excited, because I haven't seen my nephew and niece in a very long time and Disneyland is so much fun! And I've finally bought Avenged Sevenfold's 'Waking The Fallen', and there was a shirt (which is suprisingly fitting) included! And my nails are long again! And the weather in Holland got better in the last couple of days! And I found my old Ipod Nano! Haha, as you can seen I'm very happy :) Disneyland, I love you so very fucking much, even after the 12th visit. I'm not sure, I know it fails, but I really lost count, the first time we went in 1999 and after that we've been there almost every year, in Paris, and a few times in Orlando, USA, but I don't care because it'll be amazing, again!

1 comment: