2/15/11

CAN YOUR HEAR THE VIOLINS PLAYING YOUR SONG?

hello.
my nails are fucking long on this picture.
my nails are red now. very red, and i like it.
i'm really tired, because of my ipod addiction.
sleep at 11.30 pm and wake up at 6.30 am.
i could go to sleep earlier.
i could wake up later.
but i won't, because i spend all my
time on my ipod. it's really sad haha.
something else.
in June there's a festival in Belgium, 'graspop'.
that's not so far away.
and the line-up is fucking awesome.
avenged sevenfold + slipknot +
bring me the horizon at the same day.
but my parents don't like festivals,
so i won't go.
hopefully when i'm older and i could
go on my own, there's an awesome line-up.
now i'm gonna have my tea.
and then i go to bed,
to spend one hour and a half on my ipod.
i'm already looking forward to it.
bye.




by the way, how are you doing?

1 comment:

  1. graspop is fucking chill!
    iedereen die ik ken gaat.
    maar ik niet. :(

    shall we go together, when we're a bit older?

    ReplyDelete