10/11/10

USELESS

Hi!
I'm bored right now, so this is going to be an useless post. I have to learn greek now, but it's too much. At school we're doing a project about alcohol, drugs and smoking this week. Useless. Really useless. If you want to do something like that, you'll do it, a stupid project is not gonna stop you. Luckly, it's almost 15 november. Great day. Going to see avenged sevenfold in Amsterdam, I can't wait! They're just freaking awesome. Lyrically, musically. And they're hot, really hot. Synyster Gates [haha, my iPod knows that name!] is the hottest guy in the world. Yesterday I bought the magazine 'metal hammer', it's really expensive here in the Netherlands, €11, and in the UK it's just £4,25! But it's worth it because avenged sevenfold's in it! Haha, great interview & pictures. And this sunday I'm going to Dublin [Ireland] with my parents, for 4 days! Woooooh, long post. Really long. I think i'm gonna quit now because I have to learn greek. Haha, one more thing, oliver sykes is art. Maybe he has too many tattoos, but I really like them, haha.
see you laterrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment